Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yay--I Have an Awesome New Laptop!!!

I am geeking out this weekend--- playing with my new computer. My birthday is on Monday, and my parents decided to get me an amazing new laptop! (Thanks guys! :) My old one, though it has held up really well after four years, has been starting to show it's age. Not letting iTunes copy new songs to my iPod was one of its latest offences.

My new Lenovo IdeaPad, yes I am dropping names because I am just SO impressed, rocks.

It has tons of memory, a great graphics card...and a web cam! The sound system is wonderful, too--the speakers are so loud and clear....important for me to have great sound since I'm listening to music all of the time.

I am so impressed with this computer!!

There are some pics below, but they don't do it justice. For some reason, I had the hardest time taking nice pictures of it.


18 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

happy birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And nice laptop!! :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

awesome gift :)...enjoy the whole weekend with it :)..and yeah i rememeber ur birthday :)..

urs..hemu..

Sherry said...

Have a wonderful Birthday, Jessica, and coming year.

Chris O. said...

I love that picture of Rufus in the first pic! Happy Birthday, baby!

Bar L. said...

Happy Happy Birthday! How could you not be happy with that awesome new "toy"!? I have never seen one but I am going to look one up right now cause it looks so darn cool!

John Holland said...

Happy Birthday! Very cool present. Nice parents.

Ferd said...

Nice machine!!!
And Happy Birthday!!!

Jessica said...

Thanks everyone! :) I had an awesome birthday!

Lucy Lopez said...

May you enjoy every blessing (including that new laptop) today and every day!

Vixen said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so jealous. My laptop is so dying. And full of stuff. And slow.

Enjoy, lucky lady.

Jessica said...

Thanks so much Lucy! :) The very same to you!

Aw, thanks Vixen. I hope you can get a new one soon, too!

peter said...

ahh nice one :)
btw happy belated b'day !

Jessica said...

Hi Peter,
Thanks! :)

mitra said...

Thats awesome.
Belated wishes, jessica.
Thanks for dropping by. :)

Roshan said...

Nice new addition to your family. Pretty nifty looking laptop. And I am so sorry that I'm this late is wishing you a Happy Birthday. I hope that u enjoyed urself a lot.

Jessica said...

Hi Mitra,
Thanks! :) Hope all is well!

Roshan,
lol, yes you could say that! :)

ani_aset said...

happy birthday and congrats on the new lappy :) lenovo is a good company nice choice by your parents :D