Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ghost Mugs, and Meditation

Today I arrived home to find my Ghost Mugs from Gary the Potter waiting for me!

They are awesome, and what a super fast shipment.

Thanks Gary!! Go check out his work, and other fun stuff at Potter's Blog; he's the best!


In other news...

The meditation class has started up again, and I'm going to give it another go. Hopefully I can make it through more than 2 classes this time. :)

It's not that I didn't want to go back, it's just that I put crazy expectations on myself. And when they weren't met, I got discouraged...which, to me, defeated the whole purpose.

This time I'm letting myself off the hook, we'll see what happens.

10 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

wow cool cups....hope i get one...lol..;)...and meditation helps a lot Jessica...pls continue them..:)..

urs..hemu..

Jay said...

Those mugs are very cool!

Bar L. said...

I really like his site! I went over there and visited.

Yeah, don't be hard on yourself, go with the flow and enjoy.

Let us know how it goes!

gary rith said...

Oh my, that took the PO just one day????
Thanks Jessica!

Arv said...

Those mugs look real cute mate... kewl stuff...

Wish you the best with your classes :)

take care and have a nice day... cheers...

A New Yorker said...

Enjoy!

Mike said...

I meditate each night for about 6 hours.

7 or more on the weekends.

I almost never get discouraged.

All it takes is a pillow.

Anonymous said...

Love the mugs!

Yeah, don't give up, meditation is such a centering, stress reducing thing. Keep at it, really there is no right or wrong.

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

Wow! My daughter'll love these - she's really into ghosts..:)

Jessica said...

Hemu,
Hope today is better for you!
Go visit Gary, and order some mugs. :)

Jay,
I know...aren't they great? :)

Barb,
Thanks, I DO need to let up on myself a bit. :) I'm glad you stopped by Gary's, I really like his site.

Gary,
I know, super fast! I love the mugs. :)

Arv,
Thank you! Have a restful weekend. :)

Lauren,
Thank you! :)

Mike,
LOL-I'll have to try that! :)

Lala,
Thanks. I won't...I just need to let go a bit. :)

India,
Cool! :)