Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why We Suck:AFeel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid

One of my favorite comedians, Denis Leary, has a book coming out in November. He has done stand-up albums, movies (some of which are pretty lame), and TV. Currently he writes, produces, and stars in the series Rescue Me.

Below is a promo video, where Denis explains what his book, Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid, is about.

I want you to watch, because it is pretty funny, but before you do here is a disclaimer.

The video you are about to watch, contains foul language, some crude humor, and is definitely not suitable for children.



6 comments:

Arv said...

I should watch this guy's show sometime... Will let you know soon...

Have an nice day and hope your Friday is relaxing enough after the long week you have had.

take care mate... Cheers...

Malcolm said...

That clip was funny as hell. What made it funny was the fact that it's true... very Carlinesque.

I have heard nothing but positive stuff about Denis' show "Rescue Me". I need to make an effort to watch it. While viewing the clip you embedded, I remembered that I really liked his short-lived sitcom "The Job".

Hemanth Potluri said...

wow...lol..the video was awesome cool..i liked it.....this guy is really cool at wat he is doin...so buy this book and send me a copy :)..heheh


urs..hemu...

A New Yorker said...

Didn't know you like him. You have very ecclectic taste. A girl/woman after my own heart :-D

Bill said...

Hi Jessica,
This is my first visit and I enjoyed it. You might like my Beagle's Blog, since you are into animal rescue. She was a pound puppy. Have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

Thanks Arv! I’m going to have a nice weekend, and I hope you do too! :)
And definitely watch his show…it’s really good!

Malcolm,
That’s why I like him…a funny man who speaks the truth! lol
I loved the Job as well…but it’s nothing compared to Rescue Me. Watch it you won’t be disappointed! :D


Hemu,
lol He is VERY good at what he does! :)

Lauren,
I am very eclectic, thank you! lol I love it…I get along with many different people because of it. I’m sure you know what I mean. :)

Welcome Bill!! Thanks. :) Come back anytime. I will check you out right away!