Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Day of Dogs







Friday was a day filled with dogs. The white dog is Satan...well, I don't think that is her real name, but that's what her owner called her, so it's what I'm going with. I saw her running around and thought she was lost. It turns out she wasn't lost, but she was a barker. And I did a small photo shoot with Satan. Most didn't turn out because she kept running around and barking. lol

The Yorkie I found later...and he really was lost! I asked around in the neighborhood where I found him, but couldn't find his owner. I took him to the humane society and put ads in all of the local papers hoping that his owners would be able to find him. No calls so far, but I'm hopeful. And if his owners don't want him I have no doubt that he will find a great home. He is so adorable!





1 comment:

Bar L. said...

They are both adorable!