Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings...

the new Counting Crows album is amazing. Adam Duritz's lyrics have always done something for me. This is true...whenever I loose my center or my creativity (basically, when I'm depressed, feeling unnecessarily sorry for myself, or in a creative rut) I can listen to the Counting Crows and it all comes back to me. I like the way you can can listen to Adam's songs over and over, and still come away with an enhanced understanding of meaning each time.
I was unsure about how this album would be, it's been so long since they last recorded, but I've been listening for over a week and have determined it's really good. Check it out...it's worth it!

Below is a video of them preforming "Los Angeles" one of my favorites from
Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Can't wait to hear this!!