Monday, August 23, 2010

Inspired Sunshine

Hi All! I know it's been awhile, but I have been super busy! (More to come about that, later)

Now, I want to promote a small business that I've started.

Inspired Sunshine: Handmade Jewelry by Design.

I opened yesterday, so far I have one piece in my shop, but I will be adding more as time allows. I know a lot of you are on Etsy as well, if you could, add me as one of your favorite shops! I will go in and find you as well! :)

I'm excited about this! Hoping to use my free time to create, and add more to my little shop!


Etsy
InspiredSunshine

5 comments:

Paticus said...

Very cool! Best of luck in your newest endeavor!!

John Holland said...

Glad to see you're back. Good luck with the shop.

Vixen said...

Good for you! I will go favorite it now! Can't wait to hear what you have been so busy with.

Fortune Cookies said...

sorry I'm late...Congrats on this new venture! Looks like you have a few new ventures ahead of you :) hoooooray all the way around! Best of luck in all!

Jessica said...

Hi Guys! Thanks so much! :) Hoping to be adding some new stuff this week! *fingers crossed*