Monday, June 16, 2008

Go Visit Lina

Lina from Wanna make a Memory is an amazing artist. She really puts her heart into her work.

This is her Leap print...I just got it in the mail the other day! :)

This piece really spoke to me; for me, it says, go for it...take risks...live life! That's what it is all about...if we just standstill waiting for life to come to us nothing will happen. :) But I digress.

Her other work is wonderful too! Check out Lina's Etsy shop...here you can view, and buy prints.

6 comments:

Bar L. said...

Thanks for sharing her! I checked out her stuff and loved it. People with artistic talent like this just amaze me...its a great gift.

bindhiya said...

Dear Jessica,
Hope you had a good day..
I like the painting...but even more like your words "go for it...take risks...live life! That's what it is all about...if we just standstill waiting for life to come to us nothing will happen. :) "
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi

Lina said...

Hey JEss-
Thank you so much for those wonderful words! I am so glad you liked the print and that it spoke to you!! Hugs,
Lina

Hemanth Potluri said...

thnks for the info jessica..check them out they wer awesome..once again thnks..


urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

i included ur blog in my daily visied blogs list :)

Jessica said...

Barbara,
Isn't she amazing;I just love her stuff! :)

Hi Bindi,
Hope you are feeling well today! It's true...it is up to us to experience life! :)

Lina,
No problem...I love your work. :)

Hemu,
I'm glad you checked her out!! Thanks for adding me...I will add you to my blogroll today. :)