Dawn at Twisted Sister nominated me for the Arte Y Pico award! Thanks Dawn. Ann at A Nice Place in the Sun nominated her. I love Dawn's blog....her writing always gets me thinking. Check her out!:)
About me she said, "Jessica provides interesting and informative content and her thoughts about the world around her."
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
My Nominations are:
1. India from Here, There, Elsewhere...and More. Her blog is beautiful and inspirational. It covers, among other things, great pictures from all her travels.
2. Barbara from Writing from the Inside Out. Obvious choice here; Barbara's style is fun, thought provoking, and relatable all at the same time. She is a sweet person and it comes through, everyday, in her writing.
3. Niña from Dreamer's Haven. She uses her fantastic writing to examine her life, as well as life as it relates to all.
4. Lauren from Can You Be a Part of My Life. Lauren's blog is a must read. She shares, and voices her opinion on a wide variety of interesting topics. I seem to learn something new every time I visit.
5. Helena from Sanctimony. Helena is a well-polished writer; her posts give you a clear window into her life. And she takes amazing pictures!