Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fast Food Lethargy

About every six months or so I make the mistake of eating at McDonald's. It seems that after a certain amount of time the effects of Super Size Me (great documentary) ware off, and I conveniently forget that eating anything from this popular fast food establishment renders me so lethargic that I am virtually incapacitated for the rest of the day. After such incidences, I can be found sprawled out on the couch trying to recover from, an all to familiar, sodium induced coma. Yesterday, the seemingly harmless Egg McMuffin meal was my downfall. Hopefully, now that I have all this documented I can avoid future occurrences. Some how I doubt it.

1 comment:

Chris O. said...

Now how often have you eaten Micky D's since you wrote this? Why do those fries have to be so damn good?